After Mended Hearts, so many of you wrote to me asking about Rob's story. Well, his story Lonely Hearts is done! It has a little bit of everything--mystery, laughter and more importantly, a beautiful love story. In it you'll get a little update on Jackson and Sydney, but this book belongs wholly to Rob and Carrie (yes, Carrie) because I thought it was only fair to give them a story all their own and I don't think you'll be disappointed.
The story was finished months ago but because it is now free of a contract I must decide where I want its home to be. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to go with Kindle, but once the decision is set in stone I'll update you.
Right now I have a novel in the editing process that isn't a romance exactly but is a wonderful and touching story. I'll let you know as soon as I find out what the publisher wants to do with it.
There are several books in the works, including Restless Hearts, Book 3 of the Mended Hearts Series, which takes us on a romantic adventure to exotic and dangerous jungles and is the story of another of the characters introduced in the first book. Just you wait!
Connie,
ReplyDeleteImagine my joy at finding a random book amongst all the junk I was cleaning up in my sisters basement. It was Mended Hearts, and I loved it!. I laughed. I cried. I fell in love with the characters. I am excited to hear that Rob has a story of his own, and I can only hope you will publish it in book form. I just read Beverly of Graustark on a tablet, and I'm just not a big fan of electronic devices. I love a good old fashioned book. Just for fun, I am going to guess that Restless Hearts is about Toby. He was one of the secondary characters that stood out the most for me. Good luck with your writing, and I hope to see many more stories with you as the author!
Best wishes,
Pauline
Polly,
DeleteAs you might discover from recent posts, I haven't been very diligent in keeping up my blog. Yeah, I know, shame shame.
I'm so glad that you enjoyed Mended Hearts. I think you will also enjoy Rob's story, if he tugged on your heartstrings at all like he did when I was writing the first book. He wouldn't be quiet, just pushing and pushing to have his story told, so there you go.
Unfortunately, there aren't any plans yet for having Lonely Hearts in book format, but it should be up on Kindle within the week. I was equally reticent about reading on a tablet (there's just something so soothing about a good ol' paper book (the smell, the feel...yeah, I get you)) but I hope you'll make an exception. Hey, do it for Rob ;)
And yes, you clever girl, Restless Hearts is about Toby. It's not ready yet but, that one might very well go to paperback as well as Kindle. We'll see how it goes.
Thanks for reading and commenting,
connie angeline
Connie,
ReplyDeleteI read Mended Hearts during 2012 and loved the story! During my reading I was intrigued by Rob and Carrie and was hoping their story would be told. YEAH!! I found this blog and discovered that the story is already written. I have been patiently waiting (not really very patiently) and checking Amazon frequently to see if it was yet published as a Kindle book. I am hoping to read their story soon. Thank you for sharing your writing talents!
Shelli
Shelli,
DeleteI'm so glad that you are excited to read Rob and Carrie's story because as I was writing Mended Hearts, their story was just begging to be told. I should have Lonely Hearts up on Kindle within the week (by this weekend, if all works out) and other ebook formats, so keep checking back.
Let's see if, after reading Lonely Heart, you can figure out who the third book, Restless Hearts, is about. Hmm. Their story is a lot of fun.
Thank you for your comment and I hope to hear back from you after you've read it.
Connie Angeline.
I wondered if Rob and Carrie were gonna get a story and was excited when I heard they were. However I do not own a kindle. I do own a nook is there a nook copy?
ReplyDelete